We are proud to announce the introduction of our Kydex Concealment Holsters through our Sister Company Trident Concealment.
While we have been successfully Making and Marketing them for some time we delayed the announcement till we could assure our builds could meet Customer demand. We are now operating on a two week lead time.
Our Kydex holsters can be made for just about any pistol or pistol light combination. We always appreciate challenges and are always looking for a new combination or variation that we can make a holster for so don't be afraid to challenge us. We also commonly make duty gear. Essentially if it needs to be carried it can be Kydexed.
Our Master Holster maker Matt Mann [ pronounced Na Na Na Matt Mann, although he does not have a side kick] is a Kydex Molding Genius and continues to amaze us with some of his accomplishments with Kydex.
What we can do for you and your concealment needs.
If it can be done with Kydex we can do it. Our most Important Goal is your Satisfaction so in order to keep our Lead Times Low our Holsters are only Available in our Retail Location, but will be expanding Online once we have the Ability to keep pace with orders, No 6 month wait times. We also want keep the price reasonable therefore we offer our Holsters at
- Design and Build a Holster tailored to your needs ie: inside the waistband, outside, Canted Carry, high Rise Carry etc:
- Choose your attachment options which range from Belt Loops of varying size to Molle Webbing
- Design a Magazine carry option. We have also had a lot of success designing options for 3 gun shooters to incorporate pistol and AR Magazine options
Stop into our Retail Location to discuss your needs and we would be happy to Holster built for you.
- $49.00 for basic set up Includes Chicago Screws and 1 Pair of Belt Loops to Customer Spec 1"-2"-3"
- $65.00 for Light Bearing Includes Chicago Screws and 1 Pair of Belt Loops to Customer Spec 1"-2"-3"
- Extra Belt Loops are Available at $10.00 a pair and are a fixed with Chicago Screws for easy Interchanging.
- Magazine Pouch, Flash Light, Speed loader, Knife and most small Applications $35.00
- Custom Orders are Available and can be quoted
- Inside the waist Band $58.00 includes Leather Around the Belt Loops Chicago Screw
- Kydex can be Molded in Black, O.D, FDE, and Carbon Fiber in .060-.093 Thickness [.060 most common]
What is Kydex?
KYDEX sheet is an acrylic-polyvinyl chloride alloy produced by KYDEX,
LLC. Engineered for thermoforming fabrication, KYDEX sheet, combines
the advantageous properties of both the acrylic and the polyvinyl
chloride components. From acrylic, it obtains superior rigidity and
formability; from PVC, outstanding toughness, chemical resistance and
good interior finish ratings.
The combination of strength properties of KYDEX sheet places it at
the highest level among thermoforming materials. Its modulus of
elasticity in flexure is 330,000 psi - 50% higher than many other
Parts formed from KYDEX sheet will be much more rigid and will deform
less when loaded. This is of particular importance in deep formed parts
with thin wall sections. KYDEX sheet offers rigidity along with a high
degree of toughness and resilience.
KYDEX sheet is a relatively hard thermoplastic with a hardness of 90
on the Rockwell R scale. This hardness, combined with its grained
surface, increases its abrasive resistance .
KYDEX sheet has a UL classification of 94 V-0. Courtesy Wikipidia